Who says you need to spend a full hour on the treadmill to feel the burn? If you’re looking to condense your treadmill time (and save your knees) without sacrificing extra cardio time, read on for a workout that will maximize your routine with interval pacing and incline!
Original source can be found here.
- First, warm up! Stretch, do a little yoga, walk on the treadmill, it’s up to you!
- Minutes 0-3: speed 3.5, incline 3
- Minutes 3-5: speed 4, incline 3
- Minutes 5-7: speed 5, incline 3
- Minutes 7-9: speed 4, incline 4.5
- Minutes 9-11: speed 5.5, incline 4.5
- Minutes 11-13: speed 4.5, incline 4.5
- Minutes 13-15: speed 6, incline 6
- Minutes 15-17: speed 5, incline 6
- Minutes 17-20: speed 4, incline 6
- Minutes 20-22: speed 5.5, incline 4.5
- Minutes 22-23: speed 7, incline 4.5
- Minutes 23-24: speed 6, incline 4.5
- Minutes 24-25: speed 5, incline 3
- Minutes 25-27: speed 4, incline 3
- Minutes 27-30: speed 3.5, incline 0
- Cool down! Drink lots of water, walk, and stretch it out
What do you think?
Have you tried this workout? What is your favorite treadmill workout? Share with us in the comments section below!
You might also like
The Thighs and Buns Blaster Treadmill Workout|
Get bored of running on the treadmill? Who doesn’t. But who gets bored of walking on one? This...
3 Treadmill Workouts To Tackle|
It’s getting colder, and running outside is getting less appealing by the day. With months of cold ahead...
50-Minute Interval Elliptical Workout|
To save pressure on your knees, skip the treadmill for a 50-minute interval elliptical workout that will get...
The One-Room Workout, No Treadmill Necessary|
If you have one space to workout, like a dorm room or your room off campus, and no...
The Perfect Quick Cardio Workout|
If you find yourself short on time, but you have a lunch break or even a long break...