To save pressure on your knees, skip the treadmill for a 50-minute interval elliptical workout that will get your heart pumping and your legs and butt burning! Don’t forget to always have water on hand, and always stretch before and after your cardio workouts.
- Minute 0-5: resistance 10, cross ramp 9
- Minute 5-6: resistance 10, cross ramp 10
- Minute 6-9: resistance 6, cross ramp 6
- Minute 9-10: resistance 11, cross ramp 11
- Minute 10-11: resistance 7, cross ramp 7
- Minute 11-12: resistance 12, cross ramp 12
- Minute 12-14: resistance 8, cross ramp 8
- Minute 14-15: resistance 13, cross ramp 13
- Minute 15-17: resistance 9, cross ramp 9
- Minute 17-18: resistance 14, cross ramp 14
- Minute 18-20: resistance 10, cross ramp 10
- Minute 20-21: resistance 15, cross ramp 15
- Minute 21-23: resistance 11, cross ramp 11
- Minute 23-24: resistance 16, cross ramp 16
- Minute 24-26: resistance 12, cross ramp 12
- Minute 26-27: resistance 17, cross ramp 17
- Minute 27-29: resistance 13, cross ramp 13
- Minute 29-30: resistance 18, cross ramp 18
- Minute 30-50: resistance 10, cross ramp 9
And there you have it, an interval workout with heavy resistance varied throughout, completed with a 20-minute endurance period.
What do you think?
Have you tried this workout? What are your favorite elliptical workouts? Share with us in the comments section below!
You might also like
Lunch Break Elliptical Workout|
If your summer vacation means an internship, full-time position, or even a vacation where your workout time is...
Getting The Most Out Of Your Elliptical Workout|
Coveted by women everywhere, the elliptical is a low-impact cardio machine that is built to simulate the movements...
A Minute-By-Minute Interval Running Guide|
“Interval running” has become one of the biggest buzz words in the health and fitness world… but what...
In A Workout Rut? Try This 7-Day, 30-45 Minute Workout Routine|
It’s easy for your mind to talk itself out of working out when you can’t get a mental...
30-Minute Fat Blasting Treadmill Workout|
Who says you need to spend a full hour on the treadmill to feel the burn? If you’re...