It’s the last BotBW before Christmas, so let’s get down to business here and share our favourite blog posts of all things holidays! Hopefully, you’re finished up all your exams and can sit back with a nice cup of cocoa and enjoy. Happy Holidays everyone!
- Who says only Martha Stewart can make wrapped gifts look like works of art? Pretty Handy Girl give us two separate guides (here’s part 1, and here’s part 2) to creative, pretty, and easy-to-do gift wraps. Your friends and family will be amazed!
- While we covered our own gift-giving guide here, the Hip & Urban Girl’s Guide did their own unique spin with gifts for different sets on your list, like the wanderlust, the girl next door, and the hostess. Check out part 1 here, and part 2 here.
- Want a more green Christmas this year? Skip the disposable wrapping paper and opt for pretty, environmentally-friendly, recycled fabric wrapping instead, a la The Prairie Girl.
- Gift ideas for the book-worm on your list, from Book Club Girl.
- Remember that gift you had to have when you were eight? How about when you were ten? Twelve? Well, College Candy remembers, and when you check out their post, it will all come flooding back.
- Glittery holiday fashion drenched in sequins and sparkles? Country Girl, City World, I think you’re on to something.
- Pretty and delicious, Cupcakes and Cashmere gives us a step-by-step for making sugar cookies with royal icing, a holiday cookie classic.
- Sparkly, cozy, and over-the-top holiday hair accessories from Girly Girl.
- From Nerdy Girl Makeup, a super-cute snow-inspired makeup look. Not so nerdy, if you ask me.
- Holiday party wear, from Fabby Girl, is just that: fabulous!
- The Ginger Snap Girl’s holiday cream wafers look like a college girl’s answer to Paris maccaroons. Can you say simple luxury?
Whew, hopefully that satisfies your cyber sweet tooth. Please, give us a gift and share your favourite holiday blog posts! Old, new, upcoming, it doesn’t matter, leave a comment and share the wealth!
You might also like
Best of the Blog World: Week of 6/12/10|
Hey guys, sorry for the late post. I just made the trek home for Christmas break, so I’ve...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 1/11/10|
A new month is here, and we’re already one week in, can you believe it? We’ll all be...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 22/11/10|
It’s been a few weeks since my last best of the blog world list, so I tried to...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 11/10/10|
girls, another weekly roundup of the best of the blog world to share with you! Any big plans...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 07/26/10|
Hey girls! Here are all the blog posts I wish I wrote this week: If you’re doing any...