Hey guys, sorry for the late post. I just made the trek home for Christmas break, so I’ve been busy packing, driving, and unpacking. Yuck! But I’m all settled now so let’s celebrate with a look at some lovely posts from our friends in the blogosphere from the past week. If you’re not as lucky as me, and still stuck studying for finals, take a break with some of these fun and insightful posts:
- College Candy rattles off the 5 majors you should date before you graduate. Funny and kind of true!
- Imagine being able to wear a new designer dress to every party this holiday season. Well, Beauty Xpose shows us a way!
- Don’t you love all those holiday makeup sets they have everywhere this time of year? Product Girl shows us a few of her fav lip gloss sets.
- Speaking of holiday sets, 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic has been listing tonnes of them for the holiday season, most of which you can pick up at the mall. I like the temporary tattoo kit, so chic!
- If our on-going gift guide isn’t enough, The Fashion Bomb gives us 50 beauty gift ideas, all under $50.
- I enjoy Glee a little too much. Wasn’t the holiday episode adorable? Ok, even if you don’t agree, everyone can dig this simple, glowy makeup look inspired by Lea Michelle, care of My Fashion Life.
- I totally have this problem too! A reader at ThinkThru Fashion asked where to find good waist belts, and they delivered!
As always, leave a comment with any links you want to share, yours or otherwise. Happy rest-of-the-weekend, and good luck on exams!
You might also like
Best of the Blog World: Holiday Edition|
It’s the last BotBW before Christmas, so let’s get down to business here and share our favourite blog...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 1/11/10|
A new month is here, and we’re already one week in, can you believe it? We’ll all be...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 22/11/10|
It’s been a few weeks since my last best of the blog world list, so I tried to...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 09/08/10|
Hey girls! Here are my picks for the best blog posts from this week, let me know if...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 18/4/11|
Hello there! I hope everyone has been having a pleasant week. ECG is bring back the Best of...