In the US, June is National Cat Adoption Month, so I had a hard time passing up this little feline party goer picture for this week’s BOTBW. I hope your summers have been peaceful and fun. Today we have a new batch of great blogs and articles which may interest any and every college girl, so check them out. And remember if you need anything advice or fun summer idea related, let us know! We’d love to be a part of your summer.
- Steal Diane Kruger’s cute casual look over at CollegeCandy
- Planning next week’s Thirsty Thursday? Consider using DrinkOwl as a helpful guide
- Magnets and makeup match up perfectly as a fun DIY Make-Up Magnet Board
- Check out these 3 Cute Outfits for Different Summer Dates over at College Fashion
- Find Five Investment Pieces For The Adult You at refinery29
- Visit Haleigh’s Making Magique for inspiration to channel your inner Parisian princess this summer
And if you have any fun links please leave us a comment and share them as well!
You might also like
Best of the Blog World: Week of 7/11/11|
Hey guys! Just want to remind you all that it is already July and school is getting closer...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 07/26/10|
Hey girls! Here are all the blog posts I wish I wrote this week: If you’re doing any...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 22/11/10|
It’s been a few weeks since my last best of the blog world list, so I tried to...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 1/11/10|
A new month is here, and we’re already one week in, can you believe it? We’ll all be...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 18/10/10|
Hey ladies, sorry this post is a day late this week. My good friend who goes to college...