1) Put on your gloves, rubber gloves that is! Especially if you share a bathroom with roommates, this is not an area you want to be having direct skin contact with.
2) Take the toilet bowl cleaner (that’s the one with the funny bent-neck bottle) and squirt it under the lip of the toilet bowl all the way around. It will slowly drip down into the centre of the bowl, coating the sides.
3) While the cleaner drips, take an anti-bacterial bathroom cleaner and spray the top, sides, seat, and upper edge of the bowl. With a paper towel, wipe away the dirt and dust along with the spray cleaner.
4) Now, pick up the toilet bowl brush and use it to scrub the inner sides of the bowl and down into the middle, making sure to scrub off all of the cleaner.
5) Give the bowl a flush to rinse out the cleaner and take a double look to make sure there are no missed spots before you take off your gloves.
Finish with a spritz of air freshener for good measure, and be sure you–or one of your roomates–cleans the porcelain throne every couple of weeks. How to clean a toilet? Something every college girl should know.
You might also like
Why You Should (+ How to) Disinfect Your Cellphone|
Think about it. Your cellphone has been through just about everything with you. Every date, every night out,...
Guest Post: How To Get Fabulous Curls… In Your Sleep!|
Hey Girls! Our friends over at Fabhowto.com have a fab guest post for us today! What You Will...
DIY: Compact Photo Mirror|
Sunday morning, rain is falling. Sure, these words might sound great when Maroon 5 is singing them, but...
Tasty Treats:5 Beauty Recipes from the Fridge|
As much as we would all love to have a weekly or monthly trip to the spa, the...
How to…Avoid Colds This Fall|
It’s that time of year: chilly evenings, trees changing to hues of burnt orange and auburn, slipping into...