Bored with the cafeteria food and your unhealthy snacks? Try out this delicious, easy recipe that’s a spin on our earlier recipe for classic ranch chicken!
Cheesy, Crunchy Ranch Chicken
- Boneless chicken
- Ranch dressing
- Shredded cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Cook the chicken in the oven at 350 for about 40 minutes, or until it’s white on the inside. (This is super-important! The chicken MUST be white on the inside – even a little pink can be unhealthy and make you sick!)
- Pour the ranch into one bowl and the bread crumbs in another.
- Roll the chicken in the Ranch, then in the crumbs to coat. Put the chicken back in the cooking pan.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
- There’s no quantities listed, because it’s up to you! Don’t like that much ranch? Just use a little. Don’t want cheese, or prefer your chicken un-crunchy? Make the necessary adjustments.
- You can use any kind of cheese you want!
- You don’t have to use bread crumbs. Anything small and crunchy will work. I used chicken seasoning in a bag.
What Do You Think?
Does this sound like a recipe you would try out? Why not let us know your favourite toppings for baked chicken? Leave us a comment and let us know!
You might also like
How to…Cook: Easy Ranch Chicken|
I haven’t done a recipe post in awhile, so today I thought I’d share one of my...
How To… Cook Easy, Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken|
This is one of those meals that is great to cook up for your man, for yourself, or...
How To… Cook Cheesy Baked Tomatoes|
Looking for the perfect appetizer to make, or even a great snack, that is healthy, tasty, and relatively...
How to…Cook: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich|
One of the first meals I ever learned to cook was a grilled cheese sandwich. But, as we...
How To… Cook An Easy Dinner: Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken|
With classes starting up and our schedules getting tighter by the minute, eating a wholesome meal that you...