For your big night out, why not try a daring new makeup look: the smoky eye!
This look is fun, sophisticated, and not as difficult as it seems. Read on to learn how to create a smoky eye with only a few shadows and one brush!
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Eyeshadow colors – light brown, white, light gray, gray, black
1. Sweep the light brown all over your lid.
2. Add a little white from the inner corner to the first half. Only up to the crease!
3. Put the light gray in the middle. Overlap it a bit on the white. Don’t worry if there’s a harsh line; this is fixed later.
4. Add the dark gray!
5. Finish it off with the black.
6. Add a little black shadow underneath the eye.
7. Blend it all together! Start at each “line” on your eye, and blend it gently into the darker color. (i.e., where the white meets the light gray, blend towards the light gray, and so on for each line.)
8. Top it off with eyeliner and mascara!
Once you’ve learned to create the perfect smoky eye, try different colors. Try creating a bronze smoky eye for a unique daily look, or different colors for game day!
What Do You Think?
How did you find out tutorial? Was it simple to follow? What are your tips for the perfect smoky eye? Leave us a comment and let us know!