Whether you’re a salty or a sweet kind of snacker, look no further than chocolate covered pretzels with M&M’s to satisfy both of your cravings at once. The best part? Only 3 ingredients and takes only minutes. This recipe is also very flexible, if plain chocolate isn’t your thing, you can substitute a Hershey kiss with a Reece’s peanut butter cup, a rolo, or any other chocolate candy you prefer.
What you need
- One package of mini pretzels
- Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Pretzel M&M’s
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- On a large baking sheet, place the mini pretzels in small rows
- On top of each pretzel, place one Hershey kiss
- Do not let the kiss melt all the way! When the kisses become soft, remove from the oven and press a Pretzel M&M on top of each softened Hershey kiss
- If you choose not to eat them warm, place them in the fridge to set until ready to serve
This recipe is great for a simple snack, for a hiking trip or road trip, or for an easy party snack.
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite snack? Let us know in the comments section below!