So you’re browsing recipes to make for yourself or for your loved one, and they all look great, but you’re not exactly a gourmet chef and time is of the essence. Look no further than this spinach and feta stuffed chicken recipe, which can be completed in about 30 minutes and is less than 300 calories.
Original source can be found here.
What you need (serving size: 2)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 5 ounces of spinach
- 1/8 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- Heat up the teaspoon of olive oil on a skillet, then add the onion and cook for about five minutes
- Dampen the spinach with water, and heat over medium heat in a nonstick pan
- Add in the lemon juice, feta, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper with the spinach and set all aside
- Divide the spinach mixture between the chicken breasts
- Roll and secure with toothpicks
- In the same skillet as before, add the remaining olive oil and heat on medium-high, add the chicken and turning occasionally until golden brown and cooked through after about 10 minutes
- Remove toothpicks and let cool
This recipe can be served over a bed of fresh greens, or served with rice or potatoes.
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite quick dinner recipes? Let us know in the comments section below!
You might also like
How To… Make Chicken, Goat Cheese and Spinach Quesadillas|
Quesadillas are a quick and delicious way to fill up, and they can be healthy too if you...
How To… Cook Delicious Grilled Eggplant With Tomato And Feta|
Grilled eggplant with tomato and feta is a great summer treat, whether you’re serving it to guests for...
How To… Cook An Easy Dinner: Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken|
With classes starting up and our schedules getting tighter by the minute, eating a wholesome meal that you...
How To… Cook Easy, Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken|
This is one of those meals that is great to cook up for your man, for yourself, or...
How To.. Cook A Mediterranean Wrap, Perfect For Work Lunches|
Think about the best part of your long day at your internship or job. No, not leaving. Lunch!...