Not only is this recipe delicious, but it’s fairly healthy too if you’re spending the holiday in your bikini! Each one is about 35 calories, and they’re very easy to make. It also helps that they’re adorable. Whether you’re hosting your own party or bringing your own dish as a guest, this recipe has both the “aww” and the yum factor!
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need
- Strawberries, hollowed and the green top removed
- A nonfat whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- Take a strawberry, cut off the green stem, and hollow it out with a spoon
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip into each strawberry, allowing some to sit on the top like a little puff
- On top add a single blueberry
- Either refrigerate if you will not be serving them for awhile, or serve on a plate
And enjoy! Serving them cold can be a perfectly refreshing treat for a hot outdoor event.
What do you think?
Have you made this recipe? What are your favorite fourth of July treats? Let us know in the comments section below.
You might also like
3 Awesome Fourth Of July Party Games|
Tired of the old barbeque, chat, fireworks routine? Why not liven up your Independence Day celebration with some...
How To… Make Independence Day Berry Cups|
With Independence Day being less than a month away, the season for picnics, cookouts, and barbecues are finally...
How To… Make A Delicious Wheat Berry Red Fruit Salad|
Just because it’s a salad doesn’t mean it has to be boring. It also doesn’t mean it has...
How To… Make A Simple And Delicious Treat, Chocolate Pretzels With M&M’s|
Whether you’re a salty or a sweet kind of snacker, look no further than chocolate covered pretzels with...
How To… Make The Perfect Fruit Kabob Flag For Independence Day|
Whether you’re throwing your own barbeque for the fourth of July or attending one, fruit kabob flags are...