With Independence Day being less than a month away, the season for picnics, cookouts, and barbecues are finally upon us. Whether you’re planning a social event for the holiday or simply looking to get festive and make something delicious, these red and blue berry cups are perfect for any fourth of July plans.
This is an adapted version of the recipe, but the original source can be found here.
What you need (serving size: 16 berry cups, total prep time: 15 minutes, total time: 20 minutes)
- 16 (or however many for your serving size) won ton wrappers
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1 tub (8 ounces) of Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread
- First, heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Using a muffin pan with at least 16 cups, or however many for your serving size, first spray the pan with cooking spray and then line with won ton wrappers. Allow the wrappers’ edges to extend over the top
- Bake until lightly browned, for about 10 minutes
- Allow to cool completely for several minutes
- Spoon into the won ton wrappers about 1 tablespoon of the Philadelphia Indulgence before serving
- Top each cup with either blueberries or strawberries
Any berries can be used for this, if you want to substitute the blueberries with blackberries or the strawberries with raspberries it will still follow the red, white and blue theme.
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What treats are you planning to serve on the fourth? Share with us in the comments section below!
You might also like
How To… Make The Perfect Fruit Kabob Flag For Independence Day|
Whether you’re throwing your own barbeque for the fourth of July or attending one, fruit kabob flags are...
How To… Make Berry Bites, A Delicious Fourth Of July Treat|
Not only is this recipe delicious, but it’s fairly healthy too if you’re spending the holiday in your...
How To… Make Your Own Yogurt Covered Berries|
Peanut butter aside, think of two food staples that you and your fellow college girls covet. Yogurt and...
How To… Make A Delicious Wheat Berry Red Fruit Salad|
Just because it’s a salad doesn’t mean it has to be boring. It also doesn’t mean it has...
How To… Make Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles|
Even though it is getting colder it’s never too late to enjoy a frozen treat! Channel those summer...