If you’re a summer campfire kind of girl, or you at least enjoy making a good plate of S’Mores over the stove top or in the microwave, spice up your classic recipe by adding bananas! Whether you’re having a fire pit gathering or simply entertaining for the night, this fun treat is a great way to surprise guests and satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need (serving size: 4 S’Mores, prep time: 10 minutes)
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1/2 a banana, sliced
- 4 large graham crackers, broken in half to make 8 squares
- 1/4 cup of Philadelphia Indulgence Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread
- On a microwave-safe plate, place four of the graham cracker squares on the surface and top with marshmallows
- Microwave on high until the marshmallows are puffed, for about 15 to 20 seconds or so
- Top the remaining graham cracker squares with the dark chocolate cream cheese spread and banana slices
- With marshmallow-sides down, top the chocolate and banana squares with the marshmallow squares, pressing together gently to secure
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite way to make S’Mores? Leave us a comment in the comments section below!
You might also like
Boy-Approved Recipes: Blueberry Cheesecake With A Chocolate Crust|
In this second installation of “boy-approved” recipes, I tried my shot at baking… and not just any recipe,...
How To… Make Your No-Bake Reese’s, In 5 Minutes|
Let’s be real, this is candy season. If you don’t have time to run to the store to...
How To… Make Banana Bread With 4 Ingredients|
This could easily be the easiest banana bread you’ll make in your life. Four ingredients, manageable instructions, and...
How To… Make Chocolate And Peanut Butter Bars, No Baking Necessary|
As college girls, we appreciate that sometimes you just need dessert. Something sweet, anything to take the edge...
How To… Make Peanut Butter Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies, High Protein|
Just because we’re college girls doesn’t mean we can’t have cookies for breakfast. Especially ones that are high...