As college girls, sometimes in our limited kitchens we need to make certain improvisations. For example, when you have a three-pot meal to make and you have one. Or, when you have your significant other over, or a few guests to entertain, and the dishes aren’t ready. Have no fear – read on to learn how to make mini cupcake pizzas!
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need (makes about 4 mini pizzas)
- Pillsbury pizza dough, refrigerated
- Shredded cheese
- Pepperoni (optional)
- Pizza sauce of your choice
- A cupcake or muffin tin – muffin tins will make larger pizzas
- Just as the dough package directs, preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- Grease your muffin tin
- Separate the dough into four equal parts
- Sculpt the dough into the muffin molds in the tin, trying to make sure the sides are covered
- Cover with pizza sauce, about a few spoonfuls
- Add the cheese and optional pepperoni slices
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, use a toothpick to make sure they cook all the way through!
What do you think?
What do you think of this recipe? What is your favorite snack or improvised dish to make? Leave us a comment below!