Three words really sum it up: ‘Tis the season. As we approach the holiday season, filled with delights, gifting, receiving, and loving, add a little extra sweetness to the holidays with these Santa hat cupcakes. No matter which holiday you’re celebrating this month, these are delicious, cute, and easy to make!
What you need
- A box of strawberries
- A box of cupcake mix (with a flavor of your choice) and all of the remaining cupcake ingredients listed on the box (eggs, etc.)
- White frosting
- A bag of mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to your desired temperature as written on the box of your cupcake mix of choice
- While the oven is preheating, throw together the cupcake ingredients (follow the few directions on the box)
- Allow the cupcakes to bake and cool for at least 10-15 minutes before continuing
- Frost your cupcakes with a thin layer of the white frosting
- Take your strawberries (use one for each cupcake you made, these will be the “hats”) and cut off the green leaves
- Stick a toothpick into the strawberry so there is a little sticking out of each end
- Stick the strawberry on a the frosted cupcake
- Place a mini marshmallow on the top of the strawberry where the toothpick is jutting out
- With either whipped cream or more frosting, make a ring around the bottom of the strawberry
And there you have it, a Santa hat cupcake.
What do you think?
What do you think of this dessert? What are your favorite holiday treats? Share with us in the comments section below.
You might also like
How To… Make Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes|
Chocolate is something that every college girl needs to have around. It is something that is a must...
How to Cook…Perfect Cupcakes|
With all the new TV shows following cupcake craftsman and bakery artists like DC Cupcakes and Cake Boss,...
How To… Make “Skinny” Funfetti Cupcakes|
While I’m not a fan of the emphasized “skinny” aspect of the recipe, I am a proponent of...
How To… Make Glow In The Dark Frosting And Ghost Cupcakes|
Why wait until halloween for a fun glow in the dark treat that also works under a black...
A New Party Favor: Cupcake Fondue|
For a fun and delicious way to add a cute treat to your next party or social gathering,...