Get cinco de mayo ready with a great cinco de mayo recipe – whether you’re celebrating with friends, or just indulging on the occasion, read on for a great cinco de mayo treat… ole!
What You Need (serving size is about one pitcher)
- 1 can of limeade
- 1/2 can of water
- 1/2 can of 7 Up or Sprite
- 1 corona beer
- 2 limes (1 squeezed into juice, 1 sliced to add to glasses!)
- About 1 can of gold tequila (amount can vary depending on how strong you want your margaritas to be)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender
- Add a few cups of ice (the more ice you add the thicker the consistency will be)
- Blend until you reach desired consistency
- Serve with lime slices either in the glass or around the rim
What do you think?
Did you try our cinco de mayo margarita recipe? What are your favorite margarita flavors and recipes? How are you celebrating cinco de mayo? Share with us in the comments section below!
You might also like
How To… Make Margarita Popsicles|
Popsicles and margaritas are great on their own. But together? It’s cinco de mayo magic. Taking a great...
2 Easy Smoothie Recipes With Staple Food Items|
Ever get the I-wish-I-could-make-a-smoothie blues when you want a refreshing drink after a hot summer day or after...
How To…Make the Perfect Margarita|
Margaritas just scream summertime: long days, hot nights, and the sweet-sour tang of lime juice. Sure, you can...
How To… Make Blue Velvet Hanukkah Cupcakes|
Since we just did a post featuring a decadent Christmas dessert, it’s only right that Hanukkah gets a...
How To… Make Your Own Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt, With 4 Ingredients|
You might as well over-indulge in anything pumpkin while it’s still socially acceptable to do so! In appreciation...