Don’t worry, no awful drink concoction that you have to drink all throughout the day here. This alternative to the typical “detox” drinks is a natural way to cleanse your system. This drink is also ideal for the morning after a late night college party, to help keep you hydrated, cleansed and refreshed. Not to mention, this combination of coconut water, cucumber, and berries loaded with antioxidants will get your body cleansed without sacrificing taste.
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut meat
- 1/4 of a sliced cucumber
- 5-19 drops of milk thistle extract
- 1 liter of purified water mixed with 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of himalayan salt in crystal form
- First, muddle together the blueberries and raspberries in a small bowl
- Add the berry mixture to a 1 liter glass or, if you want to make it cute, a mason jar!
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir together
- Keep refrigerated for 4-6 hours and then serve
Keep your body cleansed with this nutrient-rich combination of fruit and vegetable water.
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What do you think of cleanses or detox drinks? Share with us in the comments section below.
You might also like
How To… Make Independence Day Berry Cups|
With Independence Day being less than a month away, the season for picnics, cookouts, and barbecues are finally...
How To… Make Your Own Yogurt Covered Berries|
Peanut butter aside, think of two food staples that you and your fellow college girls covet. Yogurt and...
How To… Make The Perfect Antioxidant Smoothie|
Whether you’ve been on a health kick lately, you want to start on one, or you’re just looking...
Why You Should (+ How to) Drink More Water|
You may have heard it from your Mom, or your doctor, or your favourite magazine, but drinking 64...
How To… Make A Smoothie That Can Both Slim You Overnight And Help You Sleep|
Yes, you read that right. But don’t take our word for it – the original recipe is by...