Sure, Christmas movies are great and all, and can really get you into the Christmas mood… but so can a little Christmas cocktail! If you’re not a fan of minty drinks, this sugar cookie martini is the drink for you. The following recipe serves too, so cuddle up with your cutie or invite a friend to come sip on a little Christmas spirit!
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need (serving size: two)
- 3 ounces of milk
- 3 ounces of butterscotch schnapps
- 6 ounces of vodka
- Rainbow or Christmas sprinkles to coat the rim
- To rim the class: wet the rim and dip them into a bowl of sprinkles of your choice
- Grab a shaker filled with ice and pour in the milk, vodka, and schnapps
- Pour into the glass and enjoy!
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What do you think? What is your favorite Christmas drink? Let us know in the comments section below.