Hey girls, it’s been a while since we did a Just for Fun Fridays post. I decided do round up a few links of cool sites or things I’ve come across on the web so far this summer, in case you need to kill a few minutes before work or (hopefully) something more fun like going to the beach!
- Planning on travelling this summer? Check out these important tips on travelling from the Anderson Cooper 360 blog.
- Mmm, no-bake peanut butter pie? You can count me, and all you other baking-challenged college girls, in!
- Funny and true: the hipster fashion cycle makes starting a trend look easy.
- High school girls: worried about boring, box-style dorm rooms at college this fall? Don’t worry, this site has everything you need to make your dorm room fit your personal style.
- For lots of college girls, getting married seems like a lifetime away, but don’t these gorgeous gowns make you feel all romantic?
- Lots of girls are making the shift to going ‘poo free (that’s shampoo!). This site gives their take on the trend, would you ever ditch the bottle?
- Hungry for inspiration? Check out this fashion candy from V magazine.
- If our series on travelling abroad didn’t pique your interest in heading to Europe, these breathtaking photos likely will.
- This post is a few years old now, but these tips on growing longer hair never expire.
Thanks for reading, girls! Leave any cool sites you’ve found lately in a comment below. Happy Long Weekend!