Every college girl needs a little study break now and then. Mine was collecting these fun videos, photos, and links to break up your day! Good luck on finals, everyone!
- When you’ve been studying for 10 solid hours, videos of baby animals sneezing is the funniest thing in the world. Trust me. (Click here for baby elephant sneeze, click here for baby panda sneeze).
- Classic college fare: texts from last night. Any of them sound like you?
- Want some guilt-free down-time? Check out Marc and Angel’s 29 Semi-Productive Things to Do Online (While Avoiding Actual Work).
- It’s 2 am. You are done studying. You need ice cream. Luckily, you can make it in a zip-loc bag in 5 minutes with stuff you already have on hand! Yeah, you love me.
- Take a trip down the rabbit-hole (and back in time, to 2003) with these shots from the Vogue Alice in Wonderland spread Annie Leibowitz created, featuring top designers. This is couture porn.
- Do you guys have to write prof/class evaluations at your school? We do, but I’ve never been clever enough to write anything like this.
- You know those people who post Facebook statuses that just make you shake your head? Make fun of them collectively here.
- Ever wanted to see a guinea pig in a dinosaur costume? You’re welcome.
You might also like
7 Spring Semester Study Tips|
The arrival of the new year means a fresh start in several aspects of life, including academics. If...
Just For Fun Friday: Why it’d be fun to live in a bikini|
Believe me. My body is not the “perfect beach body,” but that has never once kept me from...
How To… Stay Healthy On Spring Break|
What’s not to love about spring break? The sun, the break from school, the travel, the food. But...
Should You Study Abroad?|
Deciding whether or not to study abroad is a huge decision. Studying abroad is an experience that can...
Just for Fun Fridays: Links|
Hey guys! Here are some fun article, stories, and otherwise distracting links to enjoy on a sunny Friday...