Do you want a healthy option to those greasy, high calorie potato chips you know you love? Why not try this simple recipe for Kale Chips?
The sound of using kale to make chips might sound a little off-putting at first, but this recipe will leave you wondering why you’ve never try these before! With just around 35 calories, this snack is a low-cal option when you are craving a salty snack.
What you need
- Handful of kale
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Grab as much kale as you like
- Remove stalks and place on baking sheet
- Drizzle Olive Oil over the Kale
- Shake out sea salt onto kale
- Toss everything together
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? Do you have any other alternatives to potato chips that you like? Leave us a comment and let us know!