For a fun and delicious way to add a cute treat to your next party or social gathering, cupcake fondue is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while giving your guests a chance to get creative and interactive. Think all of the chic fun of your typical fondue, but with just desserts!
You can find the original recipe here.
The following ingredients are completely interchangeable, so if your party has a specific theme or color scheme feel free to change it up!
What you need
- Mini white cupcakes (or fun fetti!)
- Forks or large straws to use as skewers
- Frosting flavors of your choice: try chocolate, marshmallow, bubble gum, and strawberry, to name a few
- 3 different types of sprinkles
- Chocolate chips
- Chopped up Oreos
- mini or regular sized M&M’s
- Mini marshmallows
- Crushed up candy bars of your choice, try Reeces or Butterfinger
- Bake a batch of cupcakes, preferably mini cupcakes. Just follow the recipe of the box, keep it simple. You can choose any flavor of your choice
- Take a regular muffin tin, and put the separate frosting into separate cups in the tin
- Do the same with the chocolate chips, sprinkles, marshmallows and crushed candy bar pieces. Each cup should have a separate ingredient
- On a large serving tray, skewer each cupcake with a fork or straw and guests can dip and treat themselves!
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite party favor? Let us know in the comments section below.