If you’re like me, your search for the perfect lotion is never ending. Different seasons call for different qualities and quantities, and it’s hard to find one that’s just right for your skin type and what your skin needs at any given time. But what if I were to tell you that the Holy Grail of lotions that you have been seeking is made with three cheap ingredients that you most likely already have in your medicine cabinet?
This recipe has been all the rage on beauty blogs lately, find out why…
What you need
- 16 ounces of baby lotion (use Johnson’s)
- 8 ounces of Vaseline
- 8 ounces of vitamin E cream
- Containers to put the finish product in
What to do
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Mix with an electric mixer until it resembles the consistency of icing
- Put into containers and enjoy!
It really is that easy. Not only is it also cheap, but you can make as much as you want, and the vitamin E cream makes this lotion extremely revitalizing for your skin in a way that won’t leave it dry after use.
What do you think?
Have you made this lotion? What are your favorite beauty at-home recipes? Let us know in the comments section below!