Hey girls! Hope the start of the semester has been treating you well. There’s always so much to do, so to save you some time, here are some great articles from this week in the blogosphere:
- Worried about your new college roommate? Check out CollegeCandy’s Ask a Roommate column for some tips on how to share a room for the first time.
- Low on cash? Enter Kandee’s contest at kandeej.com to win some amazing hair tools.
- Head over to College Hack for some tips to avoid stress this semester.
- Get your nails prepped for this fall with some advice from SmartyPanties
- Dorm room lighting 101: Try Christmas lights to add fun to your space. Thanks CollegeFashion.
- Refinery29 has some adorable party dress selections, all for under $50.
Please share any great articles you’ve seen or just let us know how the start of the semester has been!