It’s been a few weeks since my last best of the blog world list, so I tried to include some older posts from the weeks I missed. It seems like American Thanksgiving lasts for about the last two weeks of November, so happy Thanksgiving to my readers south of the border! No matter what you find yourself up to this weekend, take a break with some lovely posts from our friends in the blog world:
- So true: College Candy’s 8 great traits of a wing woman.
- I’ve always wondered about this, luckily College Fashion has broken down how to rock multiple neutrals. No more all-black ensembles for me!
- Charlotte, from Girl Next Door Fashion, has a list of 10 little things she’s thankful for this Thanksgiving. Super cute, and relatable to all college girls.
- For any college girl who lives where the temperature has started dropping (*ahem* Canada), Already Pretty’s advice on layering without lumps is priceless.
- Cafe Fashionista’s cheaper swap for Stuart Weitzman’s pumps are an adorable staple for college girls who are looking at internships in the near future. Plus, I like the cheaper version better, to be honest.
- For college girls on a budget (read: all of us!) Fab Sugar discusses whether or not beauty products are getting to expensive. My vote? Yes!
- Lauren’s trend forecast is spot on! Check it out over at La Petite Fashionista.
Sorry for the delay guys! It’s crunch time in the final stretch before Christmas break, but we’re all in this together, and then we get a glorious break! Happy Weekend.