Want a chic updo look that lasts all night for your upcoming holiday parties? Well you don’t have to spend a fortune at the hairdresser’s or be an ace with a curling iron to get a great look that’s chic and sexy:
Easy Party Updo
- First separate a section of hair at the front of your hair from ear to ear.
- Pull the rest of your hair into a pony tail at the crown of your head.
- Using your teasing brush, gently brush the ponytail from root to tip in short, smooth strokes, to tease your hair and make it messy and big. Spritz with hairspray to hold the tease.
- Now, take the front section of hair and tease it a little underneath.
- Using your brush, gently smooth the front section back over the teased pony tail. Gather the ends of your hair and tuck them underneath, pin in place. You’re creating a pouf or bouffant look.
- Add hairspray all over, smooth hair, and use pins to fix any stray hairs. Finish off with a sparkly barrett or hairband to really make the look classy and chic.
What Do You Think?
What do you think of this look? Are you going to try it out this holiday season? What sort of parties and events are you attending? Leave a comment and let me know!