This is one of those meals that is great to cook up for your man, for yourself, or if you’re having some friends over but don’t want to be glued to your oven the entire night! It’s also a delicious dish that has great flavors that can be achieved without having to pull any professional chef skills out, all without compromising taste.
What you need
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons of cooked and chopped bacon strips
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3/4 cups of honey
- 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
- pepper, to taste
- First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Next, season the chicken breasts with a dash of pepper
- Arrange the chicken in a standard 9×13 baking sheet
- In a mixing bowl coming the honey, mustard, paprika and lemon juice
- Pour the mixture over the chicken
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes
- Pull out the chicken and top each breast with about 1 tablespoon of bacon and about 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella
- Put the chicken back in the oven and let it sit until the cheese begins to brown, after about 10 minutes
Service with a side of rice, mashed potatoes, or veggies and you’re meal is complete.
Original recipe can be found here.
What do you think?
What do you think of this recipe? Have you made this dish? What are your favorite chicken recipes? Share with us in the comments section below!