This is another favourite recipe of mine. It’s a way better flavour than your regular microwave pizza, but cheaper and healthier than ordering in. Plus you can customize each serving for whatever the individual person likes on their pizza. Check it out:
- Whole wheat pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pizza toppings (pepperoni, veggies, spices…whatever you like!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Slice the pizza toppings, if needed.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the pitas, and top with toppings and cheese.
- Place topped pitas on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve!
What Do You Think?
Have you ever made pita pizzas? What are your favourite toppings? I love this recipe because it’s so simple, it didn’t even take me long to write out! Plus it’s healthy, cheap, and, of course, delicious–everything a college girl needs in a recipe. Leave a comment and let us know what you thought!