Stir fries are a great way to get loads of veggies, lots of flavour, and a filling meal without excess fat or spending too much money on take-out Chinese food. Plus, this recipe is so simple, you can have it done in minutes!
Simple Stir Fry
- 2 cups of your favourite veggies, chopped (I like mushrooms, peppers, onions, peas, and carrots, but use what you like)
- 1/3 pack of Asian noodles
- 1 tbsp stir fry seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Soy sauce (to taste)
- First, wash and chop all your veggies. To make enough for one person (with leftovers for the next day) chop about 2 cups of veggies all together.
- Heat oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the veggies and begin frying.
- While the veggies cook, place the Asian noodles in warm water in the pot over medium heat.
- Stir the veggies and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the pan. Fry and mix together with the vegetables.
- Add the stir fry seasoning. I use premade mixes, but you can make your own mix if you like.
- Add water and lower heat to medium. Allow to simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
What Do You Think?
Do you like to make stir fries at home? What do you like to put in? How do you season them? Leave a comment and let us know!