Embrace the bright and rejuvenating spirit of spring with a refreshing cucumber mint gin fizz! This delightful cocktail is perfect for a weekend brunch with your best friends or a romantic picnic with your special someone. With its crisp, cool flavors and invigorating aroma, this beverage is sure to put a spring in your step!
What you need (serving size: 1)
- 1 1/2 ounces of gin chilled
- 1/2 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce of simple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 4-5 slices of cucumber
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- Club soda or sparkling water, to top off
- For garnish: cucumber wheel, mint sprig, and a lime wedge
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber slices and mint leaves together until the cucumber has released its juices and the mint is bruised.
- Add the gin, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup (or agave nectar) to the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously until well chilled and combined.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with fresh ice. You can use a highball glass, Collins glass, or even a mason jar.
- Top off the cocktail with club soda or sparkling water, according to your preference.
- Gently stir the drink to combine, and garnish with a cucumber wheel, a mint sprig, and a lime wedge.
What do you think?
Are you ready to celebrate spring with this invigorating cucumber mint gin fizz? What are your favorite ways to enjoy the season? How do you like to share the joys of springtime with friends and loved ones? Let us know in the comments section below!