Yes, you heard that right – a raspberry brie and blue grilled cheese sandwich. This glam take on a traditional grilled cheese sandwich is great for hosting a fun night in or just enjoying a delicious meal that is uniquely your own! The combination of sweet, salty, and cheesy is sure to satisfy all of your cravings at once.
What you need
- 1 teaspoon of raspberry jam or preserves
- 1 ounce of Brie cheese, with the rind removed
- 2 tablespoons of crumbled blue cheese
- 2 slice of whole-grain bread, or any kind of bread you prefer
- First, spread one side of each slice of bread with butter
- Take once slice of the bread, with the buttered side down, in a skillet
- One the same slice of bread, spread the Brie cheese and sprinkle with blue cheese
- One the unbuttered side of the second bread slice spread the raspberry jam or preserves
- Pace the slice buttered side up on the other slice in the skillet
- Cook in the skillet on medium heat until golden brown, for about 5 minutes or so. Then carefully flip and press down lightly, cooking on this side for another 2 or 3 minutes until golden brown
Source: Betty Crocker
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? Do you have any unique takes on a grilled cheese sandwich? Share with us in the comments section below!