This could easily be the easiest banana bread you’ll make in your life. Four ingredients, manageable instructions, and it’s delicious too! Instead of throwing away your overripe bananas, why not turn them into something yummy again?
What you need
- A package of yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3-4 overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup or 1 cup of chocolate chips and nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas together
- Add the cake mix, eggs, chocolate chips and nuts into the bowl
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and coat with a pinch of flour
- The batter should fill a large loaf pan, or 2 smaller sized ones
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes
One tip for collecting overripe bananas is to throw them in the freezer (peel and all) and wait until you have enough to make this recipe. The bananas will stay good in the freezer for up to three months.
This recipe also makes a great Christmas gift for friends, family and professors too!
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite recipe for banana bread? Share with us in the comments section below.