Even though it is getting colder it’s never too late to enjoy a frozen treat! Channel those summer days and enjoy a cold Popsicle in the comfort of your own home. Read on for a yummy recipe, which uses only 4 ingredients!
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese (use light if you want to opt for healthier)
- 6 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 2 cups of Cool Whip 95% Fat Free Whipped Topping
- Puree the blueberries, cream cheese, and icing sugar in a blender until it is smooth
- Fold in the whipped topping
- Spoon the mixture into Popsicle molds
- Freeze until the mixture is firm, for several hours
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite type of Popsicle? Share with us in the comments section below!