If you’re a summer campfire kind of girl, or you at least enjoy making a good plate of S’Mores over the stove top or in the microwave, spice up your classic recipe by adding bananas! Whether you’re having a fire pit gathering or simply entertaining for the night, this fun treat is a great way to surprise guests and satisfy your chocolate cravings.
What you need (serving size: 4 S’Mores, prep time: 10 minutes)
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1/2 a banana, sliced
- 4 large graham crackers, broken in half to make 8 squares
- 1/4 cup of Philadelphia Indulgence Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread
- On a microwave-safe plate, place four of the graham cracker squares on the surface and top with marshmallows
- Microwave on high until the marshmallows are puffed, for about 15 to 20 seconds or so
- Top the remaining graham cracker squares with the dark chocolate cream cheese spread and banana slices
- With marshmallow-sides down, top the chocolate and banana squares with the marshmallow squares, pressing together gently to secure
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite way to make S’Mores? Leave us a comment in the comments section below!