Get cinco de mayo ready with a great cinco de mayo recipe – whether you’re celebrating with friends, or just indulging on the occasion, read on for a great cinco de mayo treat… ole!
What You Need (serving size is about one pitcher)
- 1 can of limeade
- 1/2 can of water
- 1/2 can of 7 Up or Sprite
- 1 corona beer
- 2 limes (1 squeezed into juice, 1 sliced to add to glasses!)
- About 1 can of gold tequila (amount can vary depending on how strong you want your margaritas to be)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender
- Add a few cups of ice (the more ice you add the thicker the consistency will be)
- Blend until you reach desired consistency
- Serve with lime slices either in the glass or around the rim
What do you think?
Did you try our cinco de mayo margarita recipe? What are your favorite margarita flavors and recipes? How are you celebrating cinco de mayo? Share with us in the comments section below!