Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party, or you just want to be festive with your girlfriends, or if you just want to enjoy yourself while handing out candy, look no further than this perfect potion: it’s black and orange!
Original instructions and more cocktails can be found here.
What you need
- 1 ounce of blood orange juice
- 1 ounce of Blavod Black vodka (chilled)
- 1/2 ounce of Campari
- 4 ounces of prosecco
- 1/2 ounce of simple syrup
- Get out your favorite champagne flute (but any glass will do)
- Combine the prosecco, orange juice, Campari, and simple syrup
- Pour the black vodka over the back of a small spoon into a glass, creating a layer of black
- Serve right away
Don’t forget to make this to serve, if you let it sit the layers might start to mix and it won’t look as pretty. Forget the trick, treat yourself!
What do you think?
What do you think of this cocktail? What is your favorite Halloween festive drink? Let us know in the comments section below!