Hi girls! Introducing a new ongoing series of posts called Style on Sale. These posts will feature outfits tailored to a specific occasion or event, but the best part is all of the items in the outfit will be from stores holding sales right now so that you can get an adorable look at an unbeatable price every time. Take a look at the first post, where I’ve put together a look for a fun summer night bonfire party. Just because you’re outside doesn’t mean you have to look like a lumberjack. Make all the other girls jealous as the boys beg to make you another s’more in this cute ensemble, all on sale!
Style on Sale Breakdown:
- Modcloth always has adorable finds on sale and this sweet top is no exception; it reminds me of lemonade and gives a great pop of colour. Plus it has a tiny chain detail that’s just the right amount of bad girl. The best part: it’s less than $20, so check it out now and wear it all summer long.
- If the fire isn’t keeping the chill of the night air off of you, throw on this adorable wrap that contrasts perfectly with the lemon-yellow tank, and is marked down to $22. Grab this sweet deal today.
- The dark-wash skinny jeans are a classic look and the slight distressing is perfect for that cute, outdoorsy summer feel. Right now, this pair is half off, originally $60 marked down to $29! Scoop them up now before their gone.
- These Roxy sandals give a little bit more than your typical flip-flops, in both style and structure, and are on sale right now at Zappos.com.
- How adorable is this cuff? For the average fashionista: the distressed metal meshes with the laid-back vibe of the outfit and provides super-cute woodsy feel with the native art. For the Twi-hard: it’s a subtle nod to your favourite wolf pack tribe. Snag this New Moon Quileute Tribe Cuff now while it’s marked down 25%.
- Hoop earrings naturally draw attention to your face, and these slim gold hoops will glimmer in the firelight making you look extra-noticable. And who wants to spend more than $7 on earrings anyway? Super-cute and affordable, get your pair today!
What Do You Think?
Do you like my new post idea? What kind of outfits would you like to see? Know of any great deals online this week? Leave me a comment and let me know!