Let’s face it, the colder months are approaching. Why fight the urge to hibernate when you can do a great workout in your dorm room? With no equipment necessary, clear out some room, pump some tunes, and get ready to sweat.
For lean legs
- Start with a five minute warmup: stretching, a little yoga, jogging in place
- 10 forward lunges, on each side
- 10 star jumps
- 10 reverse lunges, on each side
- 10 squat jumps, on each side
- 10 step ups
- 10 leg lifts, on each side
- 10 single leg bridges
- 10 10 leg lifts, on each side
- 100 second wall sit
From here you can either repeat, or cool down and stretch!
What do you think?
Have you tried this work out? What are your favorite dorm room workout moves? Share with us in the comments section below!