Hey girls! I wanted to try out a new type of post, similar to our Just For Fun Fridays: Links posts, but focussing specifically on blogs with interesting posts from the past week. So, without further delay, here is my Best of the Blog World for the week of July 19.
- A cute, useful, and practical post on beating the summer beauty blues (frizzy hair, greasy bangs, anyone?) from Girl’s Gone Child
- Summer fashion faux pas that way too many guys make from Guyism
- Stay ahead of the curve and scoop up a straw handbag a la the latest Tokyo summer trend via Tokyo Fashion
- Mindy shares her picks—some drugstore, some department store—for daily summertime makeup at Simpleton Fashion
- Boots in the summer time? Find out the right way to rock this trend with a quick guide from Smarter Fashion
- One of our top commenters, Sari, shares a couple lovely looks inspired by the film, An Education, at her blog, Shades of Sarah
- Why just get beach accessories when you can get eco-friendly beach accessories, like Katherine’s picks from Greenopolis
- Not so close to the ocean? Steal a surfer girl look with this guide to simple beach waves at home from Curves and Chaos
- I may be a little biased because I am currently interning at this blog (so exciting!) but Charlotte’s 20 modern classics rock my world over at College Fashion
What Do You Think?
Do you like my new post concept? Would you like to see it weekly? Any good posts from your favourite blogs? Leave a comment and let me know!