girls, another weekly roundup of the best of the blog world to share with you! Any big plans for the weekend? Mine include catching up on sleep, laundry, and homework; what an exciting life I lead! Happy weekend, everybody, and whatever your plans are, here are a few ways to kill time in between your busy weekend schedule:
- Check out College Candy’s latest gig: the 5-day relationship challenge. Think you can handle it?
- From College Crunch: 10 looks you can only get away with in college. Really, I don’t think anyone can get away with most of these, what do you think?
- The cutest live college mascots from People Pets combines two of my favourite things: animals and school spirit! My school has a mustang that a young woman rides when our football team gets a touchdown…does that count?
- Although this post from College Connecting suggests making a bucket list before you head off for college, we say it’s never too late!
- From our friends over at College Fashion: would you wear combat boots? I’m not sold yet.
- Art students: is there a difference between majors? A College Girl’s Days discusses english vs music. As an english major, I’d love to suggest that we are just the brightest, friendliest major on campus…but maybe I’m a little bias
- Did you make any of the freshman mistakes from Campus Throne? I dodged these ones, but made a few of my own. Live and learn.
- Did your school make On Campus Drama’s list of the top 10 campuses to take a roadtrip to? Mine didn’t, but I swear it’s worth it to cross the border, the drinking age up here is 19!
You might also like
Best of the Blog World: Week of 22/11/10|
It’s been a few weeks since my last best of the blog world list, so I tried to...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 6/12/10|
Hey guys, sorry for the late post. I just made the trek home for Christmas break, so I’ve...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 1/11/10|
A new month is here, and we’re already one week in, can you believe it? We’ll all be...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 13/9/10|
Hey girls! I’ve missed our weekly roundup of fabulous blog posts for a couple times in a row, so...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 04/10/10|
Hey ladies! Happy weekend! Here are my picks for the best blog posts from the past week to...