I can’t believe it’s been a week already! Here are my picks for blog posts from this week. As always, leave a comment and let me know if there are any posts you’d like to share (shameless self-promoting allowed).
- Who can resist a chance to win one of seven designer (as in, couture designer, as in Chanel and Alexander Wang) handbags? Check out this awesome contest from PopSugar
- College Candy‘s best of the 90’s bracket is getting narrowed down. I place my votes, have you?
- Seriously, these are a college girl’s lifesaver: foldable flats for when you were too stubborn to not wear those 6-inch cage heels to the club from Spoiled Little LA Girls
- Write a story and win free, glittery eye shadow? I think this is my eight-year-old-self’s dream come true (ok, ok, my current self’s dream come true). Check it out at Doe Deer Blogazine
- A borrow, drab, run-of-the-mill apartment get’s a Barbie’s dreamhouse makeover at belle maison
- Forget roughing it, I’m going “glam-ping” next time I need a weekend away. Thanks to Inside-Out
- Remember in middle school, when everyone had their own definition of “first base”, “second base”, and “third base” but thought that everyone else agreed? Yeah, we’re still debating what counts as sex: an interesting discussion at Lemon Drop
- Thinking of joining a sorority this fall? Brush up on the lingo so you don’t accidentally confuse a “rushee” with a “pledge” like I did: University Chic explains the difference
Happy Weekend! ♥