Whether you’re trying to land a boyfriend, forget you don’t have a boyfriend, or bake something delicious for the boyfriend you already have, this cookie recipe is a must. The secret is that it is every type of cookie concocted into one – chocolate chip, peanut butter and chocolate, M&M’s, and more.
Original recipe can be found here.
What you need
- One softened cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- one teaspoon of baking soda
- One cup of milk chocolate chips
- One cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup of M&M’s, any kind you like
- 1/2 cup of Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugars
- Add the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla into the mix and stir well
- Next add the flour and baking soda to the mixture, and continue to mix well
- Finally, mix in the chocolate chips and the rest of the candy
- With a regular spoon or a scooper, drop a spoonful of the dough onto regular ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove and cool before packaging
And bon appetit!
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What do you think? What is your favorite type of dessert to make your significant other? Let us know in the comments section below!
You might also like
How To… Bake The Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever|
Unless you’re a “crispy cookie” type of person, this is the recipe for you. This recipe will make...
How To… Make Peanut Butter Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies, High Protein|
Just because we’re college girls doesn’t mean we can’t have cookies for breakfast. Especially ones that are high...
How To… Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars|
So you’re in the mood to bake, but you’re faced with a dire dilemma: chocolate chip cookies, or...
How To… Bake Your Own Donuts|
… And not just any donuts. Banana donuts, drizzled in a brown butter glaze. The best part? It...
How to…Cook: Christmas Shortbread Cookies|
Nothing puts me in the holiday spirit quite like spending a snowy afternoon in a warm kitchen whipping...