Hey guys! Just want to remind you all that it is already July and school is getting closer and closer. But don’t stress out! Just make sure you’re focusing on making this summer amazing and memorable. ECG wants to help you have your cake and eat it too, so let us know what we can help you with. Get ready for some more great summery posts and also some advice for college, whether you’re going to be a freshman or if this is your second senior year. Either way we’ve got you covered.
And now time for another round of Best of the Blog World:
- Can’t get enough Harry Potter? Head over to College Fashion for some Gryffindor inspired fashions
- College Candy has 7 tips to keep your relationship fresh
- Style Syllabus: The Best Laptops (And Gear!) For College
- Grilled Stuffed Bananas? One dessert you never thought you’d love to try!
- Trust makeup artist, Kandee Johnson with a new make up look for the summer and maybe fore school.
Leave us a comment and share your own links too! And keep having an amazing summer!
You might also like
Best of the Blog World: Week of 6/6/11|
In the US, June is National Cat Adoption Month, so I had a hard time passing up this...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 1/11/10|
A new month is here, and we’re already one week in, can you believe it? We’ll all be...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 13/9/10|
Hey girls! I’ve missed our weekly roundup of fabulous blog posts for a couple times in a row, so...
Best of the Blog World: Week 9/5/2011|
Hey girls! Hope the start of the semester has been treating you well. There’s always so much to...
Best of the Blog World: Week of 18/10/10|
Hey ladies, sorry this post is a day late this week. My good friend who goes to college...