Since summer is around the corner and there are plenty of hosting occasions to plan for – or, lets be honest, you want a yummy snack while you’re watching your favorite TV show – look no further than this microwavable queso spinach and artichoke dip.
What you need
- 10 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces of Queso Blanco cheese, cut into cubes about 1/2 an inch each
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion and garlic power
- First, combine all of the above ingredients in a microwavable bowl
- Microwave on high for about 3 minutes, or until the cheese is very melted
- Take the bowl out of the microwave and stir and blend to make sure the mixture is smooth
- Microwave for another 2-3 minutes on high
And voila! Your cheesy and delicious dip, ready to serve.
Serve your dip with chips, veggies, tortilla chips, or just about any other dippers you want. Make sure the dip at room temperature before you serve, and discard after a few hours.
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite dip recipe? Share with us in the comments section below!