As college girls, we may have encountered a fish bowl or two… and hopefully remembered the tale. But regardless, fish bowls make the perfect summer drink because they’re refreshingly sweet and can be shared with friends on a hot summer night. And the great thing about fish bowls you make yourself? The amount of alcohol you put in is completely up to you. We may have learned a thing or two from that past experience.
What you need
- 5 ounces of vodka
- 5 ounces of Malibu rum
- 3 ounces of blue Curacao
- 6 ounces of sweet-and-sour mix
- A handful of gummy Swedish fish
- 1/2 cup of Nerds candy
- 3 slices of lime
- 3 slices of lemon
- 3 slices of orange
- 16 ounces of Sprite
- 16 ounces of pineapple juice
- First, sprinkle the Nerds candy at the bottom of the bowl. This makes the “gravel” for your fish! Note: when you insert the straws, make sure to not press them into the gravel
- Fill the bowl with ice to about one inch or two below the rim, adding in the Swedish fish as you go
- Add all of the above ingredients, stick in several 18-inch straws
Note that the amount of alcohol is completely adjustable, simply play with the amounts. If you decide to forgo a few ounces of alcohol, simply add in more Sprite.
What do you think?
Have you tried this recipe? What is your favorite summer drink? Let us know in the comments section below!
You might also like
How To.. Make The Perfect Fall Drink, Apple Sangria|
In lieu of all of the back to school posts circulating across the web, we propose something a...
Learn How To Keep A Fish Alive!|
I am very talented at killing things. I have had several pets that didn’t make it, including a...
How To… Make The Perfect Black And Orange Halloween Cocktail|
Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party, or you just want to be festive with your girlfriends, or if...
How To… Make The Perfect Sex On The Beach Cocktail|
You’ve heard of it, seen it being ordered in movies and occasionally at the bar, and maybe you’ve...
3 Amazingly Delicious Spring Cocktails|
Regardless of the occasion, be it a party or a casual catch up session with a friend, Spring...